Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Front of the house after

We still have several more outside projects to do in the back yard. I hope to be able to tackle them soon, but have to work around the weather! But, I'm considering the front done for now!

Reminder of what we started with when we first moved in:


And at the first of June:



Here's how it looks today (sorry for the glum, but at least it wasn't raining):


I wish we could have mowed the grass, but I still think it's come a long way! Eventually I want to replace the 2 outside lights and add some garage door accessories. Other than that, I really like the front of our house now. I still love the yellow door!

Oh, and our Crape Myrtles stated to bloom, so I had to get a picture of them:


Love them!!

Linking to iHeart Organizing's Monthly Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment