Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back to blogging

I stopped posting for a couple of reasons. The main reason is because we didn't have home Internet. It is very hard to blog without having Internet easily accessible. But, about 4 months ago we joined the current century! It is definitely a luxury we missed having.

I also wanted to be able to have better pictures. I decided to ask for a camera for Christmas and I got a pretty nice one. Lets just hope I can keep it working! We went with the Nikon Coolpix L810. It's a very good camera, but not a super expensive DSL. It seemed like a good compromise for me.

I've really missed blogging and I've been thinking about it more and more over the past few months. I love doing projects around the house and I like having an outlet to share them. I really hope that eventually this blog will become a place where I can help other people with their decorating dilemmas.

Reading over all of my old posts has been so encouraging. When you are doing one small project at a time and you have an ever-growing list of project to tackle it is easy to feel like you aren't accomplishing much. Having these old posts to look over and seeing how far our house has come in just a year and a half is amazing. I'm so proud of the projects we've tackled. I can't wait to start taking pictures of everything and sharing them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment