Friday, April 22, 2011

Overwhelmed

We closed on the house. I went to see it today for the first time since Febuary 8th when we put our offer in. It is smaller than I remembered it. It is dirtier than I remembered. I didn't remember the main bathroom having a magenta countertop. I didn't remember everything that needed to be done. I had built it up in my head.

Don't get me wrong, I am still very excited. I just have a ton of projects rolling around in my head and I'm feeling overwhelmed. I thought about not posting this, but right now I would love to read a post like this from someone feeling what I'm feeling. So, I wanted to put it out there.

We have SO much we want to do to this house, but it's going to be one day at a time. I am going to be taking pictures tomorrow before we start cleaning and pulling wallpaper down. I want to do a post on each room and tell everything that we are thinking for that room. I'm looking forward to it. I know after we just clean, get the wallpaper out, and paint it is going to look like a different house.

Oh, and I bought our first house related thing today. A door knob. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment