Friday, May 3, 2013

Inspiration Fridays

I have some very OCD tendencies, so I'm really having to fight my inner self and not have a specific posting schedule. I don't want to box myself in. I want to be able to blog about whatever is going on. But, I would like to start a weekly post for Fridays. Just a short and sweet post - one picture that has inspired me during the week and a short explanation.


I love every single thing about this. It makes me smile! I want our kitchen to have a farmhouse feel and this picture is just perfection. I even have a wall about this size that I'm not sure what to do with. I don't want to copy this completely, but I'm getting some ideas.

I love the color - the green with pops of yellow and orange. I love the wire baskets and the wood crate. I love the functionality of all the food storage, but that it fits in and looks good too.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment