Monday, June 10, 2013

Inspiration's new day is Monday!

I decided to try something different this time and take an object that wouldn't usually be considered for decorating inspiration and make a mood board inspired by it. My mom gave me this reusable bag from Joanne's and I love the colors.

 
 
 
I toned down the colors for my mood board. These bright colors would be great for a kid's room, but I was going for an adults bedroom.
 


1. Wall color: Sherwin Williams Silver Peony
2. Flower vase from Anthropology
3. Grey curtains from Target
4. Bike pillow from World Market
5. Purple leaf throw from Wayfair
6. Sheet set from Target
7. Grey pattern rug from Target
8. Green leaf bedding from West Elm

If you wanted to get really fun you could also throw in pops of pink and teal!

No comments:

Post a Comment